Paragraph Writing
My Father and son

This is the picture of father and son.The son is snort thin.
He is five years old. He is fair skin and an oval face. He has short straight gold
hair with big brown eyes. The son is friendly because he always talks to his friends
and teachers. In addition, he is good-looking. For example, he often wears
jacket and jeans
Father is of medium
height and well-built. He is in his late thirties. He has a fair skin and an
oval face. He has short curly hair with small blue eyes. Father is an athlete. He
won football competition. Moreover, He is an idol of his son. For instance, He
teaches his son to play sports.
Your writing is okay. But in the second sentence I'm not sure what do you mean' the son is snort thin' I think that it may be 'the son is short and thin' right?
ReplyDeleteI give you 8/10
DeleteI like your picture that you chose in your blog but I think, they are like siblings not a father and son. hahaha I give you 8 points.
ReplyDeleteYour writing skills is good. The text is very big. I give you 8/10.
ReplyDeleteI love your picture that you chose in your blog. I think the text is very big. I give you 8/10.
ReplyDelete