Paragraph Writing






      Natural with refreshing atmosphere








I saw the sunset.

I smell soil around the field.

I tasted delicious grilled fish

I heard sound of birds is on sky.

I touch Natural with refreshing atmosphere.



It's located in Putoey Suphanbury. It surrounded by hills. There is a homestay, it's near a wide field. There are some birds the sky. I heard birds singing. I saw my mother grilling fish is between homestay and field. Then I walked around the field and touch natural with refreshing atmosphere. Before it was rain, I smell soil there. My mother and I had dinner. And then I saw the sunset in the evening.





Comments

  1. You spell the name of your province wrong. Lol Suphanburi that is correct. I like your story and I want to go there. I want to touch some fresh air. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your title story. The story is great. I give you 8/10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your writing that it is good but I suggest you to check your spelling. I give you 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your story is very nice. I give you 9 points

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

paragraph Writing

Paragraph Writing