paragraph Writing


Teenage moms


In my opinion, Pregnancy in adolescents causing many problems. The economic, social psychology is focused on prevention. Take care of your parents close by parents, parents do not encourage them to have sex before a reasonable time period. Male had to be careful about AIDS. And other infectious diseases, including workload and other issues that need to be followed will not end. Instill discipline since ages, a small elementary school early or late by the most important, parents must have the knowledge to teach as well.

Second, the problem of Thailand society today is not with the children or pregnant premature are very high. The Opposite Sex is a normal teenager. Some children are free to use. What can indulge themselves more. And advances in technology have led to more communication between friends of opposite sex is very easy pregnancy, premature. The pregnant woman and the man are not yet available. During adolescence, growth, integrity and availability of physical causes. The situation is very high fertility and most of them are students. When the pregnancy may be out of school. Some people decide that abortion is morally wrong a lot. Abortion will impact on the mind and do not adversely affect the body.  Thailand causes teen pregnancy is not available. Pregnancy or premature. There are many reasons such as, the lack of guidance about sex from their parents or the child, the children spent a lot of time engaged in by myself too, the emotional hormone changes of adolescence and the use of drugs or alcohol until they lost consciousness.

Finally, Because of these reasons, I am in favor of teen mom. The society currently problem of children in school or belly pregnant premature is very high. Because the opposite sex relationship is typical of adolescents. Some children have the freedom to live can do whatever you want. It advances the technology makes communication possible simple and adolescents lacked understanding about sex related to culture changing. Pregnancy premature results of subsequent abortion is prematurely, result as a problem more.



ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ ท้องก่อนวัยอันควร
source:https://www.google.co.th/search?q=%E0%B8%97%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%A3&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJ9tyGwMDXAhWBOo8KHYsEBBMQ_AUICigB&biw=1242&bih=602#imgrc=bv6YcgUAesKITM:

 

 

 

Comments

  1. I think your text is small That is too small. You should change it. The story is good. Your writing skill is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this your story. It's great information. I give you 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your writing and your idea to arrange the sentences that make me easy to understand. I give you 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The story is interesting and helpful but your text very small. So I give you 9/10 points.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paragraph Writing

Paragraph Writing